Despite drawing a lot of initial attention I (28/M) can’t seem to ever move things forward.

Every time I am out - bars, clubs or even just streets - I seem to get plenty of stares. Some of them will be very explicit. I sometimes even get approached directly by girls, despite this not being very common in the area where I live (capital city in Eastern Europe).

Almost invariably, however, I see the interest vane either as we keep chatting or the day after. I have tried multiple approaches (more forward, more romantic etc.) without much difference.

It’s odd, especially since I always considered my conversation/flirting skills better than my looks. The few times we actually manage to meet again for a first date, success rate greatly improves and there will usually be a 2nd and a 3rd.

If it means anything, the stares/approaches tend to dwindle in less fun-oriented environments such as in the corpo-neighbourhood where I work or in the gym. Almost as if I was but an object to briefly fantasize about on a night out, unable to elicit any real - even if just short-termed - interest.

This is certainly a major improvement compared to the ‘invisibility’ I experienced on my teens/early 20s and - after TRP - I have had quite some successes in better established circles. However, the above makes night & day game almost useless.

Any ideas or resources you can advise?