Stumbled onto this forum by chance, seemed like a sound place to get advice / support.

I met a bird a couple of months before going overseas and stayed in contact while I was over there. Ended up coming home after a couple of months because the covid thing would've prevented me from travelling around anyway and I was running out of cash due to not being disciplined with what I had. I ended up moving in with her despite the fact she wasn't really in the ballpark looks wise and had questionable leftist views like most (((modern women))) because she'd been pretty good to me before I left and seemed like she would be a good mum. Long story short I knocked her up shortly after I got back. Not planned, but I was still stoked because I'd been wanting to start a family for awhile. Since then, things have continued to go downhill.

She was about 15kg overweight when we met but was doing Crossfit and seemed intent on getting fit. During the pregnancy her weight ballooned and now after the birth of a second child she's more than 30kg overweight with no signs of interest in losing it. I havent fucked her in over a year because to be frank, physical attraction aside I just cant stand her. Instead of being prudent and living with her for at least a year to observe any craziness or liberal stupidity that wasnt previously apparent, I got her pregnant after only knowing her a few months and then stupidly did the same thing again - even after it was obvious there was severe problems in the relationship.

Because she is from overseas and was tied to her job in order to stay in the country, I opted to be the primary carer and stay at home to look after my daughter (and now also my son) while she went to work. At the time, despite my instincts telling me it was a bad idea to allow the woman to be the provider, I wanted to start my own business and thought I would have more time to do so if I wasnt the one working full time. I guess there was also an element of trust there that I thought she would support my dream, but of course despite her saying as much she really secretly resented that I got to play Mr Mom and spend all day with the kids and accused me of "stealing her job" after the first year.

Subsequently I have put myself in an untenable position. I have a casual job that I get very little hours at (and obv little pay) and am reliant on her as the breadwinner. I would like out and to start over again with a younger woman with more traditional family values and less liberal retardation and who I am sexually attracted to. However my kids are my whole world. The thought that I would only get to see them for a weekend every couple of weeks breaks my heart. The matter is also further complicated in that I live in a country where you cant put your kids in day care if they havent been vaccinated which I refuse to do. So now I'm stuck. I've been out of the workforce almost 4 years, have no savings or financial resources. If I leave I start all over again with nothing, as well as the constant splinter in my heart that I've left 2 beautiful kids behind to suffer without a father in the home, as well as the knowledge that they will certainly not be raised the way I would like them to, as my ideas are diametrically opposed to hers.

She works for the govt and works with children, whereas I have political views that are not how can I say, popular at this moment in time. I will not win custody in the family court, nor do I have the financial resources to get a good lawyer and put up much of a fight anyway - esp with how I will be painted out, despite the fact I have looked after those 2 kids as good if not better than any woman. The mistakes I have made are massive and if there was no kids involved I would've bounced inside the first year. Now I'm isolated, with no resources, no real way forward and the incredible weight on my shoulders that 2 innocent little children that didnt ask to be brought into this world will suffer because of my mistakes.

How effed am I?

I cant stick it out with her for much longer as things will just continue to get nastier even if I refuse to engage. She honestly repulses me now and I'm mindboggled as to what I ever saw in her in the first place. I think I settled because I was afraid of going into my 40's and still not having kids, as well as I ignored obvious red flags and overestimated my ability to read women. Obviously, she was very much on her best behaviour when we first met and as time went on (and after she got pregnant) her true self came out more and more. I've lost about 5kg recently, will continue to work on self improvement and looksmaxxing and on controlling my emotions when dealing with her. But with 2 small children to look after during the day and a sleep disorder that makes me feel tired all the time, I am really struggling to find the time and energy to get my business idea rolling and carve a pathway towards financial independence. At this stage, she has me by the fucking balls and she knows it.

Fuck : /