I fucked up my 7 year relationship. Its been 6 months since we saw each other, but sometimes I communicate with her. Since we broke up, she's taking antidepressants, therapy every week, which makes sense cause it hurt her a lot. She said she wants to forgive but she thinks I might cheat on her again.

When we first started dating, attraction wasnt there from my side and I was 20. So after 4 years in, and I moved to different state for work, I started going to bars and clubs and I started cheating. I never thought about replacing her but it was more for my own ego boost for the things I missed out. I never wanted to replace her ever cause her personality is top notch compared to many women I met. 6-7 years in, and I started loving her a lot. Again, I cheated when I travelled internationally(i posted about this here and all of you guys told me to not to choose her. She was rich af and I was blinded by wealth; regardless I didnt choose her) but this time she found out.

I do want her back again because I love her. What suggestion do you guys have for me in the case like this ?

Its not scarcity mentality, its the love, man. I have no problem with getting dates even now, but I cant keep her out of my head. My dates love this kind of shit- maybe I can post on women psychology next time.

Edit: Also, her family knows about cheating. Fixed Grammar