I try my best to refrain from complaining these days, because it feeds my pessimism towards life and makes my mental health worse than it already is. I have been in a bad place for months and considered many times to just end it.

However, I am at a point in life where I seem to always be the target of some bullshit. Whether the new barber I went to was rude and unprofessional, cashiers are giving negative energy back, kids taking the piss and making fun of me. I get that I have no control over people's actions or reactions, but almost all my interactions with the outside world are negative. I am giving out positive output into the world, but the world is giving me extremely negative input.

Lately, I tried to get out of my head, say hi to cashiers upon first interacting with them at the corner store and such, instead of just going about things in a cold manner, but that hasn't helped. It's interesting how when I am cold, some people are friendlier, but when I am the friendly one, most people are still cold.

Going out of the house to go anywhere is a struggle and going for a walk to get some fresh air always ends up with negative stuff happening, making me shut out from interacting with people and just staying home.

Add to that, I have no friends, never had a father figure/male figure in my life, and my family, which is made up of mostly broken women, is shit. So I am basically by my wholesome ALL THE TIME, whether indoors or outdoors.

What to do?