I recently moved into a residential compound. I started noticing 2 weeks ago this particular window across me (25 meters away) where a lady with a kid would be watching me while I am inside my apartment. They can basically see my entire place. Living room, kitchen, storage room and bedroom. I caught her doing this everyday, mostly during the day. I sleep early, so I wouldn't know about it past 10PM, where I have the living room and bedroom curtains closed anyway. Kitchen only has a soft curtain. But the kitchen is where I noticed that woman watching the most. It is glass from the floor to the ceiling, with a window in the middle.

Her kid would watch and admire as well, but I noticed him only a couple of times. The lady is shameless, however. I was once sat in my balcony outside my living room, saw her staring a couple times, then her husband appeared, waving at me(debatable whether at me or at neighbors above or below me). He didn't say anything, so I wouldn't know.

Even once noticed their curtains closed, but someone peeking from the side. When I stood still and looked towards them, took them I couple seconds to realize then quickly closed the curtains.

I decided I will tell someone, like my building manager, so I needed proof. So I saw her creeping once again, then started recording from my kitchen, in my home. She waved at me and had her kid do the same. Then later that same day, I saw her peeking her hand out of the window, recording me, while hiding behind the curtains. Recorded her doing that.

Today, I come back from a morning workout, I go to sit in my living room, she is doing the same thing(recording me with only half her arm showing). I call someone who I let know of the situation(they had told me to stop recording them for my safety) and they didn't answer. I go to the window, open the curtains, and this bitch comes to the window and keeps recording me while looking at me. I call my person again, they don't answer. I keep nodding and give her a thumbs up. Person calls back, I start talking on speaker, she is still recording. After a few seconds of talking on the phone, bitch goes inside and closes her translucent curtains.

People are racist/very nationalists here and I am not a local. Take into account, I have no witnesses as I live by myself. I don't know any neighbors from my building. Bitch might flip it on me if I talk to the manager or police.

What would you do?