I’ve been holding off on this field report for a while but today really sent me over the fucking edge. Reminds me of a Vermillion thread I read. This fucking bitch literally told everyone I was fucking stalking her.

Background I met her at the bar also alone and I take her to get a shot. She is maintaining heavy eye contact carrying the conversation. She says I have to use the bathroom do you know where it is. I say its probably better on the first floor because we’re on the roof. Mind you Ive been dancing with this girl for 15min mostly her. I verbal say are you down to go to another bar the bathroom line is probably shorter which is absolutely true. She verbally agrees. I put my hand out and she grabs it. I pee and then wait for her outside the bathroom and girls come out and tell me shes going with them. Whatever rejection as Im walking out more random girls come out and tell me that I need to stop following this girl and that they notified security. I’ve never been more mad in my life. I literally walked out to go to another bar what the actual fuck im so mad. This girls was so receptive the entire way through I froze in the moment but now I feel filled with anger.

Worst part every girl I talked to afterwards was super nice to me after every group I opened the girls were engaging heavily with me. This is coming off a weekend where the girls were approaching me.

i saw a guy at a different bar and he goes I thought you left with that hot chick verbatim, what the fuck. She was telling me she didn’t handle shots well but she seemed sober plus I took most of it for her. I’m more pissed off at the random girls coming up to me. To notify security is insane. She verbally agreed to everything I said. How do I deal with this anger? I know a rejection and this girl was the most receptive person I’ve ever seen. Mind you I visiting for work so I had to go out alone and drank water for like 2/3 of the time. I’ll finish the rest of the report later actually very good but man am I fuming.