Met this milf at the farmer’s market that was selling plants and she was giving me the eyes. We chat it up a while; I tell her I’m finishing up school etc etc. convo was good, body language was giving solid IOI (she would touch me a lot n shit).

Mentioned at some point that I wish I majored in just accounting instead of finance bc it comes naturally easier to me etc and she wants to intro me to her accountant so I can learn more from him etc etc.

I buy a $5 basil plant from her and ask for her number if I have any questions about growing it or whatever and she gives me a card w her email talkin bout I respond here best or some shit.

I shoot an email asking ab the pots n the hookup w accountant guy; she replies with 2 emails in the most formal fuckin vocab “would you be amendable to me sending your LinkedIn; all the best” etc etc. and then messages me on linked in “it was a pleasure meeting you” blah blah blah.

Her number was also in the signature.

Bit confused here any inputs appreciated; not used to chicks talking all formal n shit outside of recruiting/networking emails