Inexperienced 23M, recently took virginity of and lost virginity to plate.

So we hung out regularly and for looong hours after sex cause I got hooked on the emotional validation, with her basically being the first woman I tried to pick up and it succeeding instantly.

After a few weeks she'd throw in comfort tests, while cuddling in her bed. Half a dozen were about what I'd do if she'd transform into x, like a worm, fly whatever. Always had fun with it, like telling her I'd sell the massive fly she'd become to scientists or stomping on her cause a human sized fly would be horrifying. Giggles and shocked expressions.

I asked myself how much comfort a fwb deserves/should be given. Do you guys even get these types of tests? They seem pretty relationship-y to me, so maybe I only got them because I hung out massive amounts with her.

With me calling it a fwb situation but spending several days a week with her I clearly overinvested. But I also ask myself how I should play it in the future, how much comfort they need. With her I spent 2 weeks with bjs before taking her virginity proper, I don't believe a 21 year old virgin is a good benchmark for future engagements.

The second part: I liked the girl, we talked a lot about her history, I humored her with talk about our future together. At the time I thought nothing of it, but I became more emotionally invested as well. The flipside was me being sickened by the thought of her fucking other men which led me to lose the aloof demeanor that attracted her in the first place. I realize that her being my only "plate" also lead to this, but I can also imagine myself in the future being uncomfortable with sharing these fantasies or thoughts with a woman that might get fucked by other men. Does this get fixed with more plates, did I simply overinvest early on, how do I make sure I protect that emotional investment in the future?