Anyone familiar with dynamics of social dancing through red pill lens?

I am a beginner lead dancer who is trying to learn by going to socials and attending classes.

I started dancing with a LTR together at the same time. Me as a lead and her as a follow. I've learn t my basics and can dance with others to a certain extend as I am limited the moves I know already, maybe 3 minute dance at max per person, but she, as a follow can pretty much dance with every lead regardless of their skill level and length.

Now I am OK to go with socials with her, as long as we go home together and there is no prolonged talks with other people, no contacts exchange. But now she is complaining that she is so advanced with her dance skills because she can follow highly skilled dancers. I don't think there is a skill gap, I think the lead makes the dance easier for any follow, mostly because there are mostly single or poly guys trying to get laid and that is the nature of the dance, everything is much easier for follows. She also wants to stay longer in socials till 2 PM without me, while I am done at midnight.

Am I wrong about dancing? How should I have the same experience in socials as a lead that matches her current experience? Should she stop classes for some time while I keep learning? How can I handle close dancing with other guys that are just trying to get laid? Is picking up a dance even something you should do with LTR?