Field Report from a date I went on yesterday: This was a date during the afternoon, so you can imagine the energy was different from a night date.

Met her at the train station—she paid for a train to come and see me. Started the date with a hug, simple questions at first, then I guided her to the location I wanted to go to without telling her.

I let her talk most of the time while we were walking: First thing I noticed I need to improve is presence. Sometimes I got lost in my own thoughts for a few seconds before coming back to listening to her. This might’ve been because I found her conversation boring. For the people here, tell me how I can improve this... Should I just change the topic to something more fun or what? Give me some advice on this. Since dates in the afternoon don’t have too much of a flirty vibe, I brought her to a bowling club. This place was dark with colorful lights, which helped set the right energy, in my opinion, since it gave us the mood of a nightclub with music in the background.

Anyway, we played some bowling, and I bought drinks to sip on while playing. She said she didn’t know how to play well, so I explained it to her, touching her while showing the movements—making her bend over and touching her lower back while guiding her through the motions.

One thing I noticed was we didn’t talk much while playing. I was hoping for some random conversation, but at the moment, nothing came to mind, so we just played while I teased her, tickling her to make her lose, and other stuff like that.

Then we played some pool in the same place. I teased her a lot more during that time. We still didn’t get into deep conversations, but I was making jokes and stuff while playing.

There was a lot of physical touch going on. Sometimes she sat on the side of the pool table, and one time she was sitting in a way that showed off her ass, so I told her I don’t get distracted that easily.

While playing, I tried to make the game as fun as possible—distracting her, touching her, and stuff like that. I don’t remember all the details, but I know I hugged her from behind a couple of times, trying to block her or something.

Throughout all the kino I used, she didn’t seem bothered at all. She was always laughing and enjoying it.

When I noticed I was initiating too much physical touch, I decided to hold back for a bit. After about 10-15 minutes, I saw her finding ways to touch me, so that was a good sign.

After a bit, I got bored of pool, so we left the place.

I didn’t find a good moment to kiss her during this time, nor did I feel any spikes in energy.

When we went outside, I took her to the beach for a walk. During the walk, she was kind of upset that I paid for everything. I took it as a shit test and played with her hands, using cocky and funny responses to her questions. At some point, she pulled out a 10€ note and tried to put it in my pants, so I played around with that.

I tickled her, ran away, hugged her from behind while tickling her, and stuff like that. Eventually, she managed to give me the 10€, but a few minutes later, I tricked her by saying she had something on her clothes and slipped the note into her cleavage, then ran away. She started laughing and didn’t seem upset at all by that move.

While walking on the beach, she showed me her perfume, so I took the chance to get close to her neck multiple times and let her smell my fragrance, which led to more physical touch. While smelling her perfume, I put my hand on her hip, and she didn’t pull away.

I realized that was probably the best moment to kiss her, but after standing there for like two seconds, she immediately started walking again, so I didn’t have time to lock eyes or make a move.

I didn’t even have time to put my hand on her neck to try and pull her in to see if she was receptive.

If anyone has advice on what I could’ve done differently, let me know. I need guidance from those with more experience. Are there other ways to find the best moment to kiss or create the moment in general?

As we kept walking, we stopped at a place on the beach with bars where people usually exercise. I teased her a lot there. At some point, we both got on an exercise machine similar to a bicycle, and we were grinding on each other with clothes on.

Then I saw the time—it was late, so I decided to walk her back to the train station. While walking, I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close, especially when crossing the road. She said she felt much safer walking with me.

In the end, we greeted each other at the station. I wanted to go for the kiss but didn’t get the chance to create the moment because she jumped on me with a hug. Even when I tried to pull away, she held on. We hugged for a good 30 seconds.

Two minutes after we said goodbye, she texted me, saying she had a great afternoon and will do anything possible to come back to my town.

What I’ve noticed:

I definitely could’ve kissed her at some point but didn’t manage to find the right moment. I need to improve on creating and leading those moments without breaking the flow. (Need advice on this)

I forgot to stay mysterious sometimes and didn’t take enough time to reflect on how to answer her questions. I acted cocky and funny throughout the whole date, though, so I think I passed about 80% of the shit tests.

A lot of times, I don’t find the right words or can’t think of anything interesting to say to keep the conversation going. I definitely need to approach more and focus on using the Red Pill as effectively as possible. I care much less now when it comes to physical touch, and I’m not scared to touch a girl anymore, but I still lack in other areas.

If you’ve read the whole thing, let me know if you have any advice on what I could improve—explain in detail. Any kind of advice is appreciated.