I noticed that when my wife acts like a spoiled brat or plays games ill find myself still being annoyed even when she eventually decides to come correct.

For example she’ll avoid intimacy for a few days to get a reaction out of me or for power play purposes or if i call her over she’ll pretend to not hear me or will make excuses.

When we are at our own house shes usually cuddling with me and trying to be as near as possible to me at all time, however, Currently we are at my inlaws house with her family for a few days and it seems that she wants to spend as little time with me as possible. I.e she’ll be in the living room chatting with her siblings for hours into the night then she’ll come to our room when shes completely tired and ready to sleep and doesnt want to be anywhere near me. She wont even say good night.

Then i start thinking about redpill sentiments like “would chad tolerate this” or “would she act like this to chad” and then it makes me feel like a beta.

So then on the days that shes on good behaviour ill start thinking about how she was treating me like im worthless just a few days ago and how could i possibly tolerate that and act like everything is cool now all of a sudden.

Ill then bring this up and basically ask her what her issue is and who does she think she is acting all hot and cold.

Im wondering if this is my ego getting ahold of me and if i should just let things go or if these are acts of disrespect that need to be taken seriously