heya, long time lurker first time poster. I was seeing this HB9 chick (met her at the gym with the progressive approach explained by denmo on yt), I'm like HB7 or so (6', I'm fit, not very good looking just slightly above avg face, not rich, etc. I'm a tech guy so also not a born chad but just all the learnings I've had from this community/books/etc)

• did kino on first date but didn't find the opportunity to kiss (yea I fucked up with going to eat something)
  • 5 days passed and I went radio silent (due to her not saying thanks or any crap like that)
  • she appeared at my gym on Tuesday out of nowhere (she literally just talked to me and then went out, didn't stay to train, and also told me she is not coming back to the gym in some time due to work blah blah) proposing to take me out from there and going together to talk and eat something, I said no (to show i'm on my purpose, like gym goes above her in my priorities) but proposed a new date for friday and told I would write her
  • so I waited a bit and wrote to go on Friday to a bar, she couldn't but she told me to go on Saturday (today) which I agreed to but at a later hour (to show I'm busy and to take dinner out of the scene)
  • same day cancellation came where she told me she probably couldn't go today and asked me to go tomorrow, I said 'ok' (following advice here) but that I couldn't tomorrow (to avoid this stupid cycle of she cancelling on me and show I have shit to do), so she was going to "give me confirmation" if she could go in a bit (this shit never came, made me wait for like 3 hours, what came instead is her telling me "there's a blackout blah blah" -- it's true tho, we live close and there was an electricity blackout going in the city but who gives a fuck)
  • so I tried to press further with "you going or not?"
  • then she closes with 'no, next time [stupid emojis]', 'let me know when you can and we'll see'
  • I ignored her, will wait for 4 days or so and will try to invite her mid-week to some drinks in one place that is worse than where we were going to go (to show I don't give a shit), not too convinced on this yet though (this would be like my last-shot move somehow)

text have always been logistics, tried to be descriptive to see what else can I learn from this interaction

her birthday is also next weekend but since we haven't kissed it makes no sense to invite her to anything that day, although to be honest I'm just thinking on nexting, this all sounds to me like I'm competing against chad thundercock or that I failed already with that shitty first date and fucked up everything here

what did I fuck up on? anything that can be done at this point to plate her?