Met girl for afternoon first date, first location was closed so I took her to a boardgame café where we looked for silly/fun games to play - this worked pretty well except it was hard to get natural kino in, but I felt like attraction was still building. After a few hours I interrupted her asking her to join me at a nice spot I know, she agreed. Went there, all alone, talked a bit before going silent and just looked at her, she asked "what" said smth like "you have pretty eyes" and kept looking, she asked "what" again and I went for the kiss and we made out. Stayed there for few mins then started to head home (3-4 hours in now, so). Grabbed her hand but conversation went back to more casual talk. When we parted ways we kissed again and said byes, told her "see you" and she said "yea"

I left out a lot small details but overall I think I did pretty well, other than maybe not enough push and mostly pull as this comes most natural to me - I smile and laugh a lot. We talked about movies at some point and both talked about a movie that we wanted to watch and I told her I had waited to watch it with someone, so I'm thinking I could invite her over for that as a second date. How long is best to wait before a follow up text, and what to write? Also she paid for our boardgame + drinks, idk if I should text her to split or just leave it?