Girl i'm trying to plate revealed me when drinking yesterday that her dad cheated on her mom multiple times with younger women while married, etc, but that her mom kept attracted to him for a long time (typical behavior with Chad) and she kinda hated that he arrived home drunk so frequently (alcoholism issues - although never beat them or anything, this was when she was a child), after that somehow the dad started to do bad financially (lost the business) and her mother divorced him for being like 'too much to handle' as she had to pay for him on everything (she was in her teens). Now he doesn't do shit and she feels a bit of pity for him and bothers that he doesn't do anything to change his situation but just gave up in life (now she is in early 20s).

What confused me about it is: in TRP we're supposed to not be under these situations, like we are always encouraging to run the extra mile, lift, pursue excellence, etc. And getting drunk every day etc are stuff that most likely will be avoided when you're high value (e.g. due to having to attend businesses, career, whatever).

So, in cases like this, to "mitigate" the effect of it, do I just need to avoid resembling what she didn't like about her father? like should I still be careful with the daddy issues red flag even if I continue living under TRP philosophy? I haven't tested her yet enough for baggage, high body count, difficulty to establish genuine connections with you, using men for her benefit/being manipulative, etc (I know some stuff like those can also be influenced by this red flag)

My point is: I think his dad just lost frame/abandoned RP principles hence fucked up in life, AWALT. So I'm confused if this is daddy issues or if his dad just messed up and whatever she got from it is something I can deal with by just continuing to follow the red pill dogma (because if I fuck up like that, regardless of being her or whoever bitch, results are gonna be the same, she is not yours is just your turn)