So This girl [19] from my [24] work started hanging around me, she would come over and talk to me or try to get my attention. This is the only ioi I picked up on. One night I was talking to her, just asking general questions about her. Her body language was facing away from me and she really wasn't looking at me much. She is just hard to read... Asked for her number and we agreed to go hiking a few days later.

We had a nice day together, brought her back to my place and eventually started touching and holding hands then cuddled for the night.

Now it's 1 week later, I asked her to be my GF. We hung out last night, I didn't make a move to have sex with her. I feel like I should have. The drive home was quiet and maybe a little off? IDK I have a hard time reading her, she doesn't show as much affection as I do. She's said stuff like I make her happy. I don't mind taking things slow, I've never been in this situation. That's why I am here to learn and ask for help.

How do I approach this? We haven't talked about anything sexual. We cuddled a lot in bed, should I start undressing her or do we need to talk about it? Thanks for reading and if you need anymore details let me know.