When I started on my journey I really had no material assets. This was perfectly fine by me. I would have had someone saw off a limb as a sacrifice to get out of my marriage. As it was, I sacrificed my stability and all my financial assets. So what is a broke guy to do?

The answer is simple: own it and don't turn it into an issue. Broke is a temporary state. Skinny or fat is a temporary state. Depression will end if you work on it. Even being single is a temporary state. These are all things you have control over. Embrace your potential.

Women aren't mind readers. They subconsciously do a bit of sleuthing to gather info.

•First is sight. How do you dress? Is it unique, is it fancy? Flamboyant? Peacocking?

The next part of visual sleuthing is body language. Are your gestures open and deliberate? Do you take up space or ball up? Are you slouching? Can you hold eye contact? Can you approach and confidently get close to a woman?

•The next sleuthing tactic is shit testing. This is emotional. Can you handle her tests? Do you comply with her? How seriously are you taking this interaction? When she tries to tarnish your character do you get butthurt and nearly cry about it? Or rather, do you playfully call her a brat and tell her she is earning some spankings? Can you laugh at her audacity?

The whole point of this is that women will take whatever you lead with. This is the "main course" of what you have to offer.

For example, if you lead with your money, that what a woman will know you have to offer and what she will accept.

I knew another RP Chad. His main go to for getting dates was a fancy high end sports car. Now, to the average woman that didn't know him it was very obvious that this was a guy that could provide a lavish lifestyle. Of course this would speak to a woman's sense of entitlement and need for provisioning. He lead with his money and that's what the women that surrounded him would take. Now, do you think that these women would be happy with him taking them to a burger joint with cheap burgers? Do you think they would willingly go Dutch on a date? The answer is no. They would be horribly incensed and offended.

I used to be horribly broke. I didn't care. What I would lead with was my sexuality and sense of adventure. Lucky for me guess what women would accept? (Insert shit eating grin here)

Have you ever heard of a woman who dates broke musicians? They lead with their musical talent. A friend of mine is a prominent Nashville musician. He jokes with audiences that the first rule of being a working musician is to find a girlfriend with a good job. This gets laughs and groans from the audience, but it's true. Women will accept or deny what you lead with. Do you want a woman to accept and fall in love with you or what you can provide her. One girl will stick with you and help you when you're broke, another will jump on a new kawk as soon as hard times hit.

Which type of woman do you want by your side? Do you want to pay her price of admission or is your price of admission loyalty, sex, submission and admiration?

Food for thought.