Just a friendly reminder that upon meeting a date for the first time, remember to smile, even if you see her and immediately judge her as being not as hot as your other women. Youve got to hold that instinct in to socially be unreactive to her appearance at first glance and be happy to see her. There's many other qualities of a woman rather than the first glimpse you get of her. She could be caught off guard, her attractive qualities and beauty may unfold later on.

Point is, I had a lot on my mind last night, anger, frustration, also deep into a caloric deficit, and I went to meet a girl for the first time and the place we went to meet at, was closed. So I was frustrated. Then the girl looked different to her photos, which I knew would be the case going into the date as I know when I see filters. However my first impression due to these reasons was not a charismatic, happy, nice to see you kinda look. It was a bit too serious and this was confronting to her a little.

With time she opened up a bit, but that first impression really matters.

Consciously begin each interaction with a smile, good energy and a sense of confidence.